Are you looking to jump into a career in software development by working on meaningful, customer facing projects? At Logicdrop, we provide great work/life balance, realistic expectations, and a great culture.
We are thought leaders in the rapidly growing automated decisions, machine learning, and dynamic content space. Our platform helps companies disrupt their industries by utilizing our cutting edge technology to make better predictions, faster computations, and squeeze more value out of their data.
You will not be a number lost in the crowd. You will make a big difference by bringing our product to the next level with new technologies and features.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science related field
- 2+ years of web development experience
Your typical work week will include:
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining features in Logicdrop products
- Meeting with project managers to discuss requirements
- Developing front-end web user interface components that communicated with various back-end services
- Working closely with QA to resolve issues
- Ability to work independently and exercise strong judgment
The quintessential candidate must possess:
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Understanding of a synchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- A basic understanding of Internet architectures
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fundamental verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to participate and lead architecture discussions
To apply for this job, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the desired position, your resume, and a short introduction about yourself.