Logicdrop is looking for an experienced Java Engineer to work closely with other engineers, testers and architects from many disciplines on team-oriented projects for both clients and our flagship software product.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years software development experience in Java, Maven, and Spring
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Designing, coding and modifying Java based services, in accordance to a client’s specifications
- Write performant and readable code
- Design and architect new compoenets using best practices and design patterns
- Work on various types of solutions: rule systems, web services, data processing and distributed computing
- Work with various technologies including: build systems (Maven, Travis), code repositories (Git)
- Work with various frameworks to create solutions: Spring, Guice, SpringBoot, Docker, RabbitMQ, Redis, JUnit and Jersey
- Interface with database software: MongoDB, AWS RDS, MSSQL
The quintessential candidate possesses:
- Solid development skills in at least one of the following: Java, C# or Python
- Shell scripting (bash) skills are essential
- Middleware experience: Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, etc.
- Deep knowledge of internet architectures, including web, application, and database components
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to mentor other developers
- Proficient in participating in archiecture discussions
- Ability to troubleshoot issues in complex, distributed, multi-tier architectures
To apply for this job, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the desired position, your resume, and a short introduction about yourself.