Are you looking to jump into a career in software development by working on meaningful, customer facing projects? At Logicdrop, we provide great work/life balance, realistic expectations, and a great culture.
We are thought leaders in the rapidly growing automated decisions, machine learning, and dynamic content space. Our platform helps companies disrupt their industries by utilizing our cutting edge technology to make better predictions, faster computations, and squeeze more value out of their data.
You will not be a number lost in the crowd. You will make a big difference by bringing our product to the next level with new technologies and features.
- Degree in software development or equivalent training, certification, or incredibly cool personal project
- Passionate about development
Your typical work week will include:
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining features in Logicdrop products
- Meeting with project managers to discuss requirements
- Working closely with QA to resolve issues
The quintessential candidate must possess:
- Recently completed or in the process of obtaining a computer science related diploma
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Basic understanding of Internet architectures, including web, application, and database components
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fundamental verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to learn and participate in development discussions
To apply for this job, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the desired position, your resume, and a short introduction about yourself.