Are you looking to jump into a career in software development by working on meaningful, customer facing projects? At Logicdrop, we provide great work/life balance, realistic expectations, and a great culture.
We are thought leaders in the rapidly growing automated decisions, machine learning, and dynamic content space. Our platform helps companies disrupt their industries by utilizing our cutting edge technology to make better predictions, faster computations, and squeeze more value out of their data.
You will not be a number lost in the crowd. You will make a big difference by bringing our product to the next level with new technologies and features.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science related field
- 5 years of development experience
Your typical work week will include:
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining features in Logicdrop products
- Meeting with project managers to discuss requirements
- Developing back-end services and front end web user interface components
- Working closely with QA to resolve issues
- Ability to work independently and exercise strong judgment
The quintessential candidate must possess:
- Development experience in at least one of the following back-end technologies: Java (Spring), C# (.NET Core, MVC) or Python (Django, Flask)
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Understanding of a synchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Some middle-ware experience: Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, IIS, K8s, etc.
- Deep understanding of Internet architectures, including web, application, and database components
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to understand, design, and maintain complex algorithms
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Fundamental verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to participate and lead architecture discussions
To apply for this job, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the desired position, your resume, and a short introduction about yourself.