Logicdrop is looking for an accomplished Front End developer that is creative and ambitious with visual elements on a given platform. Has in-depth knowledge of web technologies gained from research through personal or professional experiences. In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge as well.
- 2+ years of experience
- High school or equivalent
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based applications based on usability
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Write functional requirement documents and specifications
- Create quality mockups and prototypes on tight timelines
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting (Rest API,general understanding of server based languages)
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms (CSS, Less,SASS)
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies (Docker,virtual machines)
- Promote usability
The quintessential candidate is:
- Strong understanding of industry trends.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
To apply for this job, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the desired position, your resume, and a short introduction about yourself.