Logicdrop is looking for a battle tested DevOps Engineer, who is interested in controlling deployment and network operations for a distributed cloud platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3-4 years relevant work experience in DevOps with solid UNIX system administration background
- 1+ years experience with Amazon Web Services (including EC2, S3, Route53, IAM, CloudFormation)
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Software Engineering and QA teams to facilitate the deployment of applications to development and production environments
- Drive performance and reliability for scalable web infrastructures
- Working on deployment automation for both cloud and on-premise based software systems
- Provision, configure and maintain cloud resources including server instances, load balancers, security groups, DNS management, and certificates
- Apply periodic updates and patches to servers
- Ensure network uptime and troubleshoot any issues or outages to ensure business continuity
- Work with Continuous Integration environments - Jenkins, Travis, Gitlab, etc.
- Explore new technologies in the cloud and virtualization space
The quintessential candidate possesses:
- Solid development skills in at least one of the following: Java, Ruby, C#, or Python
- Shell scripting (bash) skills are essential
- Network management skills are essential (firewalls, DNS, NAT)
- Experience creating/deploying Docker containers and images
- Middleware experience: Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, etc.
- Deep knowledge of internet architectures, including web, application, and database components
- Experience in database technologies: MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience configuring and deploying services for messaging and caching like RabbitMQ and Redis
- Experience with continuous deployment technologies: GIT, Travis, Jenkins, and JUinit
To apply for this job, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the desired position, your resume, and a short introduction about yourself.